Sunday, March 25, 2007

Kaihe's Description of Araven

Here is letter my sister Kaihe sent to one of her friends. She was trying to describe what I look like so that her friend could find me. I think she did a fairly good job, though she has not seen me in a few moons!

Hey Chi,

My sister, Araven, is a druid. She is hanging around Crossroads somewhere, so if you go hang out by the mailbox in front of the inn you should see her eventually!

She's big and tall, like all the Stonehoofs. She's got a brown pelt like mine, but it's solid brown instead of spotted. Her horns are kind of stubby and turn down at the tips. They're black too, just like mine. The right horn has a big chunk missing near the base. I keep meaning to ask her how she got it, but I forget every time I see her. Maybe you can ask for me?

Karn says that she has the spirit of the bear in her and sometimes I think he's right! She looks like a bear, even when she's not in bear form. Her black mane is all wild and shaggy like a bear, except for two short braids under each horn. She has little rune-inscribed, polished stones and gems tied to them.

She has this little, creepy, brown snake that follows her around, too. She said Huthfet got it for her in Orgrimmar one day and it almost never leaves her side. It's either following her around on the ground or she has it wrapped around her arm or waist, or draped over her shoulders.

Anyway, she has a crooked tail too. She said she got her tail caught under a rock and it never mended properly. That's probably the most obvious feature. If you see a big, brown Shu'halo with a crooked tail, followed by a little brown snake, chances are good that that's Araven!

-Kai

No comments: