Wednesday, March 28, 2007

((OOC)) Racial Thoughts

I posted a profile of Araven on the Moon Guard forum and wrote a little about her views of the other races. Here's the cheat sheet version.

Trolls: "Clever and brave, if a little on the blood-thirsty side."
Forsaken: "I am wary of them, but it is unjustified and I am trying to remedy my attitude."
Orcs: "Honorable, though a little volatile at times. They are still searching for the steadiness of the Earthmother."
Blood Elves: "I know little of them. Their city has an undercurrent of... pain.... that I cannot ignore. I am cautious of them, particularly warlocks."
Night Elves: "They walk with the Earthmother, though they do not call it that. They are allies, not enemies."
Humans: "Humans are as changeable as the wind. Some can be trusted, others cannot."
Gnomes: "They would replace nature with technology, but I do not think they intend lasting harm."
Dwarves: "Their thirst for ore has brought them to steal from our land. They are not evil but they are trying my patience with their continued invasions."
Draenei: "The night elves believe they are demons, but they care more for the earth they walk on than many of their allies. Such care for the Earthmother must be respected and honored."

No comments: